Thursday, October 7, 2010

Toilet Fail...and update!

Today marks the first epic fail in the toilet training adventure. First, I admit that last night I didn’t clean the micro-box as well as I should have (or at all). Second, I admit that the scenario with the fake toilet seat was a little absurd and getting on my nerves. So this morning, after taking the shat-upon bathroom rug out, and the peed-upon jeans (also in the bathroom) to the laundry hamper, we’ve introduced the Litter Kwitter toilet training system. I thought about the cheapo plastic tarp system the book suggested, and after some thought my general feeling became HELL NO. 

Day 18:  Just say no to litter!
The insert is just so darned convenient, if stupidly expensive.  I mean really- it's just molded plastic.  Already I feel wonderful to have my bathroom back.  With any luck my cats will be doing their business in the toilet this week…we'll see.

Day 21:  The throne is mine!!

2 comments:

  1. I assume that when you use it, you can bypass the litter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom-kate took my answer! if Jen bypasses the litter, how are the cats supposed to know what to do?

    ReplyDelete