On August 3, 2009 I moved into the Residence Inn on South Mint Street. Tomorrow, I move into a nice one-bedroom condo near the Time Warner Arena. I have to say the staff here has been really great. From holiday slippers to the free drinks, to fun conversation and kind hello's...it was a really good experience. They were thoughtful and attentive. Thank you, Stacey for the hugs, Brandon for the wit, Cody for the box wine, Elizabeth for finagling my points into free nights, and Anthony for the hallway jokes. To them and the rest of the staff, the manager who talked to me and my shoulder-chinchilla the other night, the hotel chauffeur who saved me a rainy walk, the nice woman who calls me Miss Jen, the incredibly friendly room service waiter who never hesitated to wave, the maintenance department who showed up for stopped toilets and burnt hair driers, and of course, housekeeping when I needed a hand (and a vacuum!), I thank you all. I'm sure I'll be back. This girl needs a hug now and then. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment