And the view is amazing....
Here you can see the condenser outflow to the ocean amidst the boats from Salem and Marblehead. The flag is half-staff in honor of a Dominion employee who died in Afghanistan this week.
But the thing that really gives me the giggles is that every day...at 3:55pm...ON THE DOT...
Everyone gets up to go. Usually one person calls it, people agree, then everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, gets up to go home and we walk out in unison. No staying late, no quietly leaving for the day, your shift is over, people, time to get back to your life.
I like that. The team arrives together, the team works together, and the team leaves together.
There's also donut days. Monday is Jeremy's day to bring in donuts. Friday is Niel's day. I'm getting fatter, but I'm having fun. Maybe I'll offer up a health food day on Wednesdays. :)

Wow, that "end of shift" thing... seems so 1950's! and I love the coffee anomaly.
ReplyDelete