I dunno - Pilgrim looks more than a little creepy. Like he's warning you against entering. I'm hoping this is just the effect of the camera flash?
Oh, and how appropriate - my word-verification word was "cococat".
Eliza has a point... there is a bit of "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here"... or the glowing eyes of the "Giant hound" as he rollicked about the Great Grimpen Mire!!!
They are my fearless room-defenders! All who enter are doomed unless they know the secret back-scritching passcode.
I dunno - Pilgrim looks more than a little creepy. Like he's warning you against entering. I'm hoping this is just the effect of the camera flash?
ReplyDeleteOh, and how appropriate - my word-verification word was "cococat".
ReplyDeleteEliza has a point... there is a bit of "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here"... or the glowing eyes of the "Giant hound" as he rollicked about the Great Grimpen Mire!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are my fearless room-defenders! All who enter are doomed unless they know the secret back-scritching passcode.
ReplyDelete