I've always heard that Cedar Bay has an alligator that frequents the plant and suns itself in the evaporation pool. For years I've heard about it but never seen it. Well, today I saw it!!
Oh, wow...he's ... uh... cute? no, that wasn't it. Uh... big? OK, GETTING CLOSER... No.. that's what we don't want to do! Name him??? How about "Dwight" for the president who first pronounced it "Nucular"???... if ya wanna do a gender check (are you crazy?), it might be Mamie!
Oh, wow...he's ... uh... cute? no, that wasn't it. Uh... big? OK, GETTING CLOSER... No.. that's what we don't want to do! Name him??? How about "Dwight" for the president who first pronounced it "Nucular"???... if ya wanna do a gender check (are you crazy?), it might be Mamie!
ReplyDeleteNot sure a "nucular"" name applies since they burn coal out here, but it's a start!
ReplyDelete