Sunday, February 14, 2010

Farewell to Friends...

Two coworkers jumped the Shaw Ship this week: my friends Keri and Christine. Work at Shaw has been shaky at best, and feeling secure employmentwise hasn't existed in years. Keri is a wonderful person, with so much patience and caring.  She's always arranging celebrations for her friends.  Christine joined me here in Charlotte and changed EVERYTHING- it was so great to have her around for fun and touring the area (she also had a car...so you know.  ;)  But finally, my friends made the smart move for their sanity, and walked away from Shaw's uncertainty.  I'm happy for them.  They will be sorely missed.


2 comments:

  1. I know you'll miss them... and they you... will they stay in the Charlotte area? Are you perhaps glancing around at other opportunities also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're actually both in MA. I'm looking in various locales at present. Hopefully this weekend I'll get my butt in gear and get some resumes out!

    ReplyDelete