Monday, February 22, 2010

An Asa Morning!

Last week I went home for an all-too-short span, and spent the night with Eliza and Marcey and Sarah!  It was great to see everyone, and in the morning, I got to see my little Asa.  He's really good in the morning, and we played with his sheep.



 It's really funny to see your high school friends turn into parents.  One one hand, they're still your high school friend.  But on the other hand, they are such moms.  Here, Eliza feeds Asa some yellow mush, and some green mush, and some whitish mush, and without missing a beat scooped a finger full that had spattered on her arm and ate it.  She paused and said, "...I have no idea what I just ate."  Such a mom!!


2 comments:

  1. OK, you knew the comment would be from me, huh? Asa is so lucky to have such great Aunties/Godmothers as you and Sarah. And, for that matter... I'm so lucky to have such wonderful extra daughters!
    Miss you, girl... you need to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it... it's on my list!! I'm hoping I can start taking some weekend trips after my Florida gig in march.

    ReplyDelete