Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Art with Jeff

Jeff came by last weekend to hang out and spend a last weekend in the old place (sniff... yeah, I know), and while he was here we played in the new fallen snow (aka, "damn snow" or "more freakin' snow", to us New Englanders), went to a couple movies (True Grit and The Social Network), got dessert, and Jeff showed off his sculpural abilities.  Not may pics this trip, but the artwork was certainly worth recording. 

Let's call him... Ears.  Note the Valentine's Day gift in the background.
Given the weather, Jeff thought he needed a bigger hat.

And God said, Let there be more snow this year than any other year before.  Oye.
The remains of Spotted Dick at the local English pub.  Clearly, a failure.  :-P
More soon... In Florida now for a boiler trip.  I'm getting really tired of Cedar Bay reserving me for 14 days only to have it seem like I'll be going home in 5.  We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I think you and Jeff have a future in sculpture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask Jeff to show you his awesome origami skills

    ReplyDelete