Sunday, March 6, 2011

Adding security

Well, I got in trouble for the firing post.  Someone outside of my presumed readership read the blog, and assumed I was gloating over the misfortune of another.  Granted, I was very proud that I was able to assert myself and get results (first time ever).  And it was explained to me (tho I already knew) that if the guy had only had an issue with me, nothing would've come of it.  But it was a company decision to let him go.  And I have no part of that.  That's a food chain / management decision.

So I'm adding a level of security to this site.  In theory, only approved readers can see this, and other, posts.  I hope you guys got through ok, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

4 comments:

  1. No prob! Sorry you were misunderstood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom-Kate! I feel really disappointed about it. It was a bee-suit moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's irritating for you! I'm sorry! I thought you were pretty kick-ass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of that. I got on ok. Thanks for inviting me, I enjoy hearing about your coming and going. I'll tell you about my e-mail and eventual loss of job over it, one day when we meet again.

    ReplyDelete