which Grandpa is he? That youthful picture is so endearing... rather an athletic, life-loving handsome fellow! Was he in love with that young Grandma of the sexy legs?
Sadly no, this I'd my dad's dad, Harold Jutson Thurber. He was intended to be Harold JUDSON, a family name, but the doctor made a mistake! He went from devoted brother, shielding his little sister from a violent father, to James Cagney with a giant heart. I miss him, and I didn't even know him as well as I should have.
which Grandpa is he? That youthful picture is so endearing... rather an athletic, life-loving handsome fellow! Was he in love with that young Grandma of the sexy legs?
ReplyDeleteSadly no, this I'd my dad's dad, Harold Jutson Thurber. He was intended to be Harold JUDSON, a family name, but the doctor made a mistake! He went from devoted brother, shielding his little sister from a violent father, to James Cagney with a giant heart. I miss him, and I didn't even know him as well as I should have.
ReplyDelete