Friday, November 5, 2010

A Devil's Race

On Halloween morning, Jeff and I got up early to observe the 7:30 AM reenactment of Michael Jackson's "Thriller".

It was a little less than desired.  First of all, only a dozen zombies showed up.  Far less than the 200 I'd seen a couple weeks before.  Second, while they were dancing (sort of), a couple zombies were clearly inebriated.  Ahh, college zombies...


  
After getting coffee...


We stumbled across the Salem Devil's Race... a 6.66 kilometer race for charity.  Several characters ran...

Devils, for one.
Luigi...where's Mario?

The Burger King

Jeff liked this one
An Advocate...get it?
 

Deviled Eggs were everywhere.
And proof that Elvis is not dead.  Or maybe he is dead and came back for the race.

After walking around a bit, Jeff and I gathered our wits.  And our costumes.  Time to join the fray.





Up Next:  A Gathering of Beasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment