Friday, September 7, 2012

A Little Bit of Kindness...

Kind World

A post has been showing up on my Facebook wall lately, and I haven't bothered to read it until now.  The page is called "Kind World", an online experiment by Boston's own 90.9FM, WBUR.  It contains weekly audio stories and regular posts that celebrate the effect random acts of kindness can have on another.

I love this stuff.

Random acts of kindness can be so easily overlooked, and worse, treated with suspicion.  But I'm encouraged that so many have told their story of being the grateful recipient of such acts.  It makes me want to do more.

So let's all share a moment and pay the toll for the car behind us.  Or give a book to a homeless man.  Or buy the next customer's coffee.  It's surprising.  It's inspiring.  It's kind.

Read Kind World at http://kindworld.tumblr.com/
Also... The Human Kindness Blog


1 comment:

  1. I went to "kindworld"... and will go again. Hope to help pass it on.

    ReplyDelete