Monday, April 30, 2012

The NH Children's Museum in Dover

This weekend I got to spend time with Asa and Elias at the Children's Museum of New Hampshire in Dover, NH.  Once we got out of the wind, it was very fun!  Lots of adventures for little hands and feet. 

The colored wood spaces made big sounds and lights flash on a different wall!

They had a giant pegboard!

We had to take a break halfway- and I got to be a good auntie. 

The butterfly room was hilarious- they had a fun mirror.  :)

Does that look like Curly to anyone else?

Asa was totally happy in the train area by himself....

While Mommy played peek-a-boo nearby.



It was a fun and tiring day!  Click HERE for more pictures, and shots of dinner afterwards.  Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. So sad... album did not come up... I'll try again later. Love these pix - and yes, Elias does look a bit like Curly! How awful if he looked like Moe or Larry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it now- I had the album settings wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get into the album either... said page couldn't be found. Is there a bit of the link missing, perhaps?

    Shame, because I've seen the pics, and they are AWESOME. just like a certain Auntie I could mention... ;)

    E.

    ReplyDelete