Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tradition!

I kinda like the idea of that title boomed like the Fiddler on the Roof.  Try it.  TRADITIOOOOON!!!

:)

Please share in my growing tradition:
Presents under my tree (live tree, thank you), really bring the whole holiday together.  The anticipation, the smell of the tree, the Christmas paper, the water spots on the Christmas paper from watering said tree... So pretty.  I really do love it.  And the best part: instead of presents for me, they're presents for you.  I love the sight so much, though, that it's almost sad to see them go to their intended.  (I eventually get over it.  :)

And since most of you won't make it to my house this year, please enjoy a virtual trip.

The Tree.

 Presents under the tr... Ahem.  Pilgrim, move it.

Presents under the tree. 

My favorite scene.
The soft light from my tree is always so wonderful. 
Especially with eggnog, wine and friends. 

And mini-marshmallows.



Happy Christmas, Everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I hope we're among the fortunate few who will get to see it all for real! It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas back atcha, traditionalist!
    We can't wait to see you SOON!
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so cozy and lovely. Thanks for sharing the Christmas tree experience with us.

    ReplyDelete